Premier Home Watch & Concierge aims to provide the best online services to its clients. Please review these terms which outline the rules and regulations for using our web site. By accessing, browsing, or using this site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms specified here.
Premier Home Watch & Concierge LLC provides services and operates this site within the state of Florida in the United States. As such, it will be governed by the laws of the State of Florida. You personally assume the liabilities and compliance with applicable state laws, and indemnify Premier Home Watch & Concierge LLC against all claims.
SITE RESTRICTIONS & CONTENT
All content, information, writings, images, methods, and procedures are owned, controlled, or licensed for use by Premier Home Watch & Concierge LLC. Permission is granted to display, print or download contents only to support the use of the services provided on the website.
No content may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, displayed, downloaded, photocopied, photographed or in any way reproduced without the expressed written consent of Premier Home Watch & Concierge LLC.
All content provided on the website is on an “as is” basis. There are no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied.
This website is only to be used by potential or existing clients and individuals seeking the professional services of Premier Home Watch & Concierge LLC. The website provides access to a client portal which can only be accessed by authorized individuals with the proper authentication. All other use manual or automated is strictly prohibited.
Premier Home Watch & Concierge LLC takes extreme care when it comes to protecting yours and our privacy. We have procedures in place to safeguard all data and routinely audit all information to ensure sensitive data stays concealed.
Any personal information collected or stored on the website will only be used in the normal course of action to conduct our business. NO personal information will be shared with third parties that are not part of services provided to you unless you grant us permission to use it in another manner.
Last updated: May 03, 2022
This Cookies Policy explains what Cookies are and how We use them. You should read this policy so You can understand what type of cookies We use, or the information We collect using Cookies and how that information is used.
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the Cookies We use.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Cookies Policy) refers to Premier Home Watch and Concierge LLC, 9040 Town Center Parkway, Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202.
- Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Website refers to Premier Home Watch and Concierge, accessible from https://premierhomewatchandconcierge.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
The use of the Cookies
Type of Cookies We Use
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential CookiesType: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Functionality CookiesType: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
- Tracking and Performance CookiesType: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Third-Parties
Purpose: These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new pages, features or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
- Social Media CookiesType: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Third-Parties
Purpose: In addition to Our own Cookies, We may also use various third party plug-ins from social media networking websites such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Google+ to report usage statistics of the Website and to provide social media features. These third party plug-ins may store Cookies. We do not control these Social Media Cookies. Please refer to the relevant social media networking’s website privacy policies for information about their cookies.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
More Information about Cookies
You can learn more about cookies here: All About Cookies by TermsFeed.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, You can contact us:
- By visiting this page on our website: https://premierhomewatchandconcierge.com/contact/