What is Home Watch?
This is an accurate description but let’s elaborate it a little more so we can understand what the service is really doing.
Essentially, you the homeowner, are leaving your house for an extended period of time. You obviously care about your home and take certain precautions to prepare the home to be unoccupied. Regardless, as you leave your home your mind will always wonder if everything is well back home. Especially as longer periods of time pass by. This issue may become more of a concern as you hear news regarding home burglary or inclement weather.
If you want to take a more proactive step in ensuring your home’s well-being and your investment, then you hire a Home Watch company to help you.
In other words, Home Watch can also be defined as Peace of Mind. The Home Watch professional can provide you with actual boots on the ground reports on the condition of your home. You won’t need to rely on a neighbor to do you a favor and then wonder if they are doing the right thing.
Additionally, with a Home Watch professional routinely visiting the house you can possibly avoid costly damages to your home. If the air conditioner fails or a water leak occurs early detection can prevent additional damage to your home.
Most importantly, if anything should occur that requires attention, the Home Watch professional will assist you to address the issue, so you don’t have to travel back to handle it. You can rest assured that it will be handled in a timely and professional manner and according to your instructions.
WHY SHOULD you USE PREMIER SERVICES?
Peace of Mind When It Counts
- We are Accredited by National Home Watch Association of America
- We are Bonded and Insured
- We are Certified Home Watch Professionals from the National Home Watch Association (# 10210209)
- Experience with luxury residential construction projects
- Experience pool construction & maintenance
- Experience with computers and networks
- Experience travel agents
(IATA – International Association of Travel Agents)
- Proven experienced risk managers
- Highly experienced project managers
- Experienced leadership and team builders
- Professional office, organization, methods, and procedures
- Real-time digital client reporting
- Online client portal