Premier Home Watch SERVICES
Serving Lakewood Ranch Zip Codes 34202, 34211 and 34212
The following home watch services have been crafted with the goal of providing comfort and peace of mind in your busy lifestyle. You can select any or all the services provided based on your individual needs. Any items marked as “if desired” may have an additional service fee associated.
We visit your home at pre-determined intervals and perform complete exterior and interior inspection. A complete report detailing the inspection will be provided to you. If issues are found, we can help you resolve them quickly.
Our checklist is based on best practices as established by the National Home Watch Association. But, with the thousands of homes in the many communities of Lakewood Ranch, we customize every home watch checklist to your home and your needs.
Ready to leave? Let us take care of the details to make your home ready to be closed for a while.
We can make your arrival a pleasant experience. Be ready to enjoy yourself when you walk in the door!
We can provide safe and reliable key storage for your home when you’re not home. We can grant entry to authorized staff or just pass on the key to expected guests as per your instructions.
When you’re not home, we can collect your mail and let you know what arrived. We will only inform you on items you identified as important. We can text you to review the item and if you wish we can mail it to where you are. All mail collected will be held in a secure place until your return.
Digital Home Watch
These services provide additional peace of mind by using digital devices that allow continuous monitoring of your home. These can include the installation and monitoring of Cameras, Wireless Security devices, temperature, humidity, and water sensors.
HOME WATCH SERVICES
The following is a sample of items we check. We will create a comprehensive checklist based on best practices as outlined by the National Home Watch Association and your requirements.
Interior of Home
- Ensure the security system is properly functioning
- Visual Check fire/smoke/CO2 alarms
- Check temperature/humidity settings on thermostats
- Check for vandalism
- Inspect for obvious pest presence or insect infestation
- Check for water leaks
- Run water in sinks and baths – check under sinks
- Flush stagnant water in toilets
- Run garbage disposal
- Check appliances (cycle dishwasher & washing machine monthly)
- Check windows and doors
- Check lights and fans
- Check breaker box
Exterior of home
- Remove junk mail and flyers from the mailbox and front door
- Inspect yards and planting beds
- Check for insects or pest presence
- Visual inspection of exterior doors, windows, walls, roof, gutters
- Check for drainage issues
- Inspect for vandalism
- Check exterior lighting
- Check pool/spa for obvious issues
Departure Service Details
- Inspect and secure home windows and doors
- Turn off the water supply (if desired)
- Set hot water heater to AWAY
- Inspect the kitchen and remove trash/perishables from the refrigerator
- Turn off the Ice maker in the refrigerator
- Unplug Garage Door Opener / Secure Garage Door
- Attach battery charger to cars/carts (if desired)
- Install standalone fan in the garage (if desired)
- Unplug unnecessary appliances
- Ensure all lights are off, except lights on timers
- Setup light timers (if desired)
- Set home temperature settings
- Secure backyard furniture
- Check the status of the pool
Arrival Service Details
- Turn on water supply (if desired)
- Turn on hot water heater
- Run water throughout the house
- Turn on Ice maker in refrigerator
- Plug in Garage Door Opener and unsecure Garage Door
- Remove battery charger from cars / carts (if desired)
- Start car and run for few minutes (if desired)
- Plug in all appliances
- Remove any added light timers
- Adjust home temperature settings accordingly
- Restore backyard furniture
- Stock refrigerator / pantry (if desired)
- Coordinate house cleaning (if desired)
- Coordinate window cleaning (if desired)
- Wash / Vacuum car (if desired)
- Welcome Home Basket (if desired)