Premier Home Watch & Concierge SERVICES
We also want to make you more comfortable when at home. That’s why Premier Home Watch & Concierge can provide services to make your life a little bit smoother. We can assist you with an intimate dinner at home or help you with errands. No task is too large or too small, we can help you focus on what is more important.
The following services have been crafted with the goal of providing comfort and peace of mind in your busy lifestyle. Any items marked as “if desired” may have an additional service fee associated.
HOME WATCH SERVICES
The following is a sample of items we check. We will create a comprehensive checklist based on best practices as outlined by the National Home Watch Association and your requirements.
Interior of Home
- Ensure the security system is properly functioning
- Visual Check fire/smoke/CO2 alarms
- Check temperature/humidity settings on thermostats
- Check for vandalism
- Inspect for obvious pest presence or insect infestation
- Check for water leaks
- Run water in sinks and baths – check under sinks
- Flush stagnant water in toilets
- Run garbage disposal
- Check appliances (cycle dishwasher & washing machine monthly)
- Check windows and doors
- Check lights and fans
- Check breaker box
Exterior of home
- Remove junk mail and flyers from the mailbox and front door
- Inspect yards and planting beds
- Check for insects or pest presence
- Visual inspection of exterior doors, windows, walls, roof, gutters
- Check for drainage issues
- Inspect for vandalism
- Check exterior lighting
- Check pool/spa for obvious issues
home Watch inspection reporting
While at home or returning from a trip, we can help you stock your pantry and refrigerator with your favorite foods and drinks. We can shop at your favorite stores and will deliver and put away any ordered items. If you so desire, we can work out a weekly or monthly schedule to best suit your needs.
Deliveries / Installations
We can be there to accept deliveries and let contractors into the house to perform work when you can’t be there. We can oversee any work performed or deliveries made according to your specifications. If desired, we can text you pictures of delivered items or completed work for your approval.
Let us do the running around for you. We can perform any errand on your behalf, so you don’t have to search for parking or wait in line.
We can provide safe and reliable key storage for your home when you’re not home. We can grant entry to authorized staff or just pass on the key to expected guests as per your instructions.
When you’re not home, we can collect your mail and let you know what arrived. We will only inform you on items you identified as important. We can text you to review the item and if you wish we can mail it to where you are. All mail collected will be held in a secure place until your return.
- Inspect and secure home windows and doors
- Turn off the water supply (if desired)
- Set hot water heater to AWAY
- Inspect the kitchen and remove trash/perishables from the refrigerator
- Turn off the Ice maker in the refrigerator
- Unplug Garage Door Opener / Secure Garage Door
- Attach battery charger to cars/carts (if desired)
- Install standalone fan in the garage (if desired)
- Unplug unnecessary appliances
- Ensure all lights are off, except lights on timers
- Setup light timers (if desired)
- Set home temperature settings
- Secure backyard furniture
- Check the status of the pool
- Turn on water supply (if desired)
- Turn on hot water heater
- Run water throughout the house
- Turn on Ice maker in refrigerator
- Plug in Garage Door Opener and unsecure Garage Door
- Remove battery charger from cars / carts (if desired)
- Start car and run for few minutes (if desired)
- Plug in all appliances
- Remove any added light timers
- Adjust home temperature settings accordingly
- Restore backyard furniture
- Stock refrigerator / pantry (if desired)
- Coordinate house cleaning (if desired)
- Coordinate window cleaning (if desired)
- Wash / Vacuum car (if desired)
- Welcome Home Basket (if desired)
We have experience with Luxury home construction, Luxury outdoor living spaces, and good living. Let us help you oversee and maintain your house to your high standards. We can recommend our professionals or work with your preferred vendor. We have built partnerships with various dependable service providers that can be counted on when needed. Our list of service partners include:
Travel & Vacation
We can help you plan and coordinate a vacation or long weekend getaway. We can look into every aspect of your travel and provide you with projected costs, reservations, and an itinerary.
Let us apply our experience working as travel agents (IATA – International Association of Travel Agents) and traveling the world over to help you create memories that last a lifetime.
If you take pride in maintaining your car looking great, we can coordinate to have someone come to your home and perform a simple car wash or complete detailing as per your specifications.
To assist with information exchange and communication we have implemented specialized Home Watch software that will allow you to interact and request services easily.
We are always available and can be reached via Phone, Text, Email, or Online Client Portal.
The following is a brief description of our process for various scenarios that will help you understand how we work:
- Call or Email us to get a quote for services you are interested in.
- If desired or necessary for larger homes, we can come out to your home to provide a quote
- We can explain our services and answer all your questions
- Complete a home information and preferences form
- Sign an agreement for the services you desire
Ongoing Home Watch Visits
- You log into the Client Portal and schedule in-residence and out-residence schedule
- We create a visit schedule around your planned out-residence schedule
- Perform on-site visits as per the selected frequency and file visit reports online
- You get notified of the report and can view it via the Online Portal
- You can message us via the Client Portal with any questions or new requests
New service requests
- You can request new services via the Online Client Portal, Email, Text, or by calling our office
- We will confirm back to you that the request was received
If Issues are encountered
- After a home visit, a report detailing the visit will be sent to you
- You will be notified of the report with an email, and you can view the report online
- If issues are observed during the visit, it may be one of three types:
- Informational only – no further action is required
- Further Evaluation – Analysis by a trained professional is required
- Emergency Situation – requires immediate attention to prevent further damage
- We will work with you to answer any questions regarding the observed issue
- If required to remedy the issue, we can work with a service provider of your choice or recommend one from our list of professional services
- We can let the service provider into your home to perform the work needed
- If you desire, we can stay on-site with the service provider while the work is being performed
Invoicing for Services
- Invoices will be sent out via email by the 7th of each month for the preceding month’s service
- If there are any pre-approved expenses or repairs performed all relevant copies of receipts/bills will be included